This thought came to mind that why india is lagging in some of emerging fields. ( mainly r & d point of view).I dont want to compare this to anyone else but the situation is so provocative that we have to set some standards to reach goal and to do that we have to set a bench mark . Considering the alarming effects of energy conservation I am forced to compare some fast developing countries to ours. According to UNfCCC annex 1 ( fully develpoed) countries have to cut down their emisision and also help the under developed countries to cut down the emission. But U S is not ready to do any of these. They just want underdeveloped countries to do it on their own. Result of UNFCCC meeting is nothing. It was like a hard slap on face for underdeveloped. These countries are really smart .They are utilising their resources and infact working really hard to come up with an alternate means of energy. But we are still lagging . I mean we are not exactly anticipating the future and are carrying on with our routine ways. This is not because we not don’t have cash or brains or human power ,but this is mainly because of indolence towards work.
I am writing this blog keeping in mind that government is no taking active measure to overcome the situation of energy crisis. But to do this we have to be actively involved in work . We have to put more efforts infact consistent efforts. To look upon we can come up with fuel cell technolgy to save energy. This can help us to overcome emission( because water is by product) and also have control over petrol, deisel consumption. Another interesting thing is ,as per the fact ,the point where river meets sea, enornomous energy( reverse osmosis) is released which can be of great use to create power. This alone is main source of power in one of the african country.
Where are we ? what are we doing?oh ho having tea is it!. Lets not distrub them this can be talked about a bit later. Why am I concerned about it all of sudden? Reason is U S, Uk cannada are already working on this . so when the D( doomed)day comes we have to beg for technology from these countries and since they have monopoly over these technologies and we have to pay hefty to get the same .
I am working for EIL ( govt firm). Joined on 18 th march. But I am still sitting idle doing nothing. Things here work at the real slow pace. Day starts with tea instead of meetings and ends with snacks and pakodas, instead of doing substantial work. I mean we need to do some quality work and do some justice to salary u getting at the end of the month . I find people here playing chess, and discussing about sania mirza’s marriage as if they are the important guests to the marriage. Infact these discussions go on in the library for hours and the person who wants to utilize library for rigth purpose is irritated. People here come to do house hold work not to serve the company( indirectly country). some Real interesting conversation I over heard was “ sabji mera washing machine kam nahi kar raha hai.. abhi abhi office aaya hun (10 o clock), please thik akr dena . arey bhillo mere cell phone recharge nahi hua … arey yaar mera cooler accha nahi hai…and here is one tamilian … mai tho kal mast sotha aur idli katha …. Tu kya katha…. Jaldi jaldi nasta kartha aur sham ko driving siktha..”
People here are group of un enthusiastic jerks who want to spend their day doing nothing other then procrastinating things. Accounts office sucks. Induction pprogram which includes filling up all forms sucked to core. Not because I had to write my address n times but to do it in such a slow manner that I myself was bugged with that person who was talking irrelevant stuffs and keeping me engaged in his talks. If I compare it with my previous company where I worked it was far better. I feel its because it was not govt owned company. Now I have realised why people die for govt jobs. Not that we are serving the govt but for pension and usless job security .(which they are entitled to even if they don’t do any job, I feel they should be told the actual meaning of job. I say blow them off).
I was discussing about this to one of my friend. And respones I got was like don’t take panga with govt people . they will undermine ur promotion as well as poltically screw u up. Oh my gawd what the fuck happens in govt companies. Efforts are not counted, experience in the company is counted. Hard work hardly matters ( courtsey neelesh ).
This is one of the reason why people(enthusiastic jerks) fly to other companies and work for them. And the day is not far when the govt firms will be filled with mofos and it will be lagging years in all the technologies mind u if the same indolence continues.
Should I give an try to change the system ? or get adjusted to the situation and become a sarkari sabji. If I have to change the system then I have to surely work here for 15 years. I feel if I am here for such long time then I only be changed! But what to do ?
Any inputs?
I dont know what u gonna do. But with this blog I wanted to add some more stuffs. This is the case of ur father and my father. U can ask the same question to ur father. And get the answer from him. My papa is also govt employee things are like this only. But he makes the difference in his group as he is like team lead. He makes people work and people respect him (Except some idiots who takes bribe for doing work). So thing is that u need to wait for the opportunity and make the changes as time proceeds.
ReplyDeleteAlso till that opportunity comes u shld nt take panga with any one. :)